Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Luxury Turkish Gulet Atalante was built in 2009. She combines the exterior of a traditional Classic Gulet with a fresh, contemporary interior and modern facilities. Based on the Turkish Coast, she is available for yacht charters between Gocek and Bodrum and can incorporate the Turkish Coastline and the Greek Dodecanese Islands. Atalante offers comfortable accommodation for 8 guests in 4 air conditioned suites, each with a private ensuite bathroom and mini bar. With 5 professional crew and a host of water toys and entertainment facilities, she is fully equipped for fun and offers luxury at an affordable price. Cabins comprising of 2 luxury double cabins with king sized beds and 2 convertible cabins which can be either twins or kings. Crew are accommodated in separate quarters.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 8 guests in 4 cabins
2 cabins with double bed
2 twin cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr7.000€||08. Apr7.000€||15. Apr7.000€||22. Apr7.000€||29. Apr7.000€|
|May 2017||06. May7.000€||13. May7.000€||20. May7.000€||27. May7.000€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun11.200€||10. Jun11.200€||17. Jun11.200€||24. Jun11.200€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul14.000€||08. Jul14.000€||15. Jul14.000€||22. Jul14.000€||29. Jul14.000€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug14.700€||12. Aug14.700€||19. Aug14.700€||26. Aug14.700€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep11.900€||09. Sep11.900€||16. Sep11.900€||23. Sep11.900€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct7.000€||14. Oct7.000€||21. Oct7.000€||28. Oct7.000€|
Included in price
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Using A/C up to 8 hours per day on average(mentioned with the name of gulet)
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment
- Cooking service and water
- Turkish harbour expenses
- Turkish transit logs.
Not included in price
- All meals and drinks
- Land tours / Special excursions (Can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Fuel Expenses for Water sports and toys
- Airport Transfers (Can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Fuel Expenses for Greek waters and port taxes & harbour fees.
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 280 EUR (Covers also soft drinks)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 385 EUR (Covers also soft drinks)
- Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.