Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Anatolie is a traditional yacht from Aegean region that has a great sailing possibility. It’s owned by family that will provide you a great hospitality. Perfect for family cruises.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 13 guests in 5 cabins
2 master cabins with queen size bed and removable children bunk
1 master cabin with double bed and one single bed
1 cabin with double bed
1 cabin with single bed
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 3 meters, 30 HP
- Possible Departures: Athens, Aegina, Cyclades, Ionian and Sporades
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: 4 hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has vacuum toilet and out of wall shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr10.900€|
|May 2018||05. May10.900€||12. May10.900€||19. May10.900€||26. May10.900€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun12.900€||09. Jun12.900€||16. Jun12.900€||23. Jun12.900€||30. Jun12.900€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul13.900€||14. Jul13.900€||21. Jul15.500€||28. Jul15.500€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug15.500€||11. Aug15.500€||18. Aug15.500€||25. Aug13.900€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep12.900€||08. Sep12.900€||15. Sep12.900€||22. Sep12.900€||29. Sep10.900€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct10.900€||13. Oct10.900€||20. Oct10.900€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 4 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Half Board (Breakfast, lunch, and local soft and alcoholic drinks) 275€ per person per week.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.