Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Motor sailor Aegean Schatz is 30 meters long vessel that can accommodate 10 guests. The owner has high standards regarding service and cleaning on board. The crew on board is the same for several years. Chef has been awarded multiple awards for his creations. The crew consists of Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands and Hostess.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 13 guests in 5 cabins
1 master cabins with double bed
1 VIP cabin with double bed and walk in closet.
2 double cabins with double bed
1 twin cabin with twin bed
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 4.6 meters, 60 HP
Donut ride/ringo ride
1 knee board
1 paddle board
- Possible Departures: Athens
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00
- Air condition: 4 hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: Each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr24.500€|
|May 2018||05. May24.500€||12. May24.500€||19. May24.500€||26. May24.500€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun24.500€||09. Jun24.500€||16. Jun24.500€||23. Jun24.500€||30. Jun28.000€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul28.000€||14. Jul28.000€||21. Jul28.000€||28. Jul28.000€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug28.000€||11. Aug28.000€||18. Aug28.000€||25. Aug28.000€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep24.500€||08. Sep24.500€||15. Sep24.500€||22. Sep24.500€||29. Sep24.500€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct24.500€||13. Oct24.500€||20. Oct24.500€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Half Board (Breakfast, lunch): A.P.A.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.