Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Aegean Clipper is traditional built 41 meters wooden built yacht registered MEGA YACHT in 1999. The starting and endings days of the cruises are planned to be on Saturdays. The Gulet Yacht Aegean Clipper is made for a relaxed, comfortable cruising charter for large groups in Turkish and Greek Island waters as it is one of the few Turkish gulets licensed to sail with large groups in Greece. Copious spaces of three dining areas, a flybridge with seating, sun mattresses galore, plus air conditioned double and twin cabins with ensuite bathrooms, ensure there is no shortage of places to relax in. The renowned Captain Ergun and crew maintain the wooden boat immaculately, enjoy shaking out the sails, and make sure guests have a very enjoyable cruising holiday. With 12 cabins it can accomodate up to 24 passangers and with full of waters toys and amenities, she offers large group of friends and family amazing holiday time.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 24 guests in 12 cabins
4 cabins with double bed
8 twin cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr10.500€||08. Apr10.500€||15. Apr10.500€||22. Apr10.500€||29. Apr10.500€|
|May 2017||06. May10.500€||13. May10.500€||20. May10.500€||27. May10.500€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun15.400€||10. Jun15.400€||17. Jun15.400€||24. Jun15.400€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul21.000€||08. Jul21.000€||15. Jul21.000€||22. Jul21.000€||29. Jul21.000€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug21.000€||12. Aug21.000€||19. Aug21.000€||26. Aug21.000€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep15.400€||09. Sep15.400€||16. Sep15.400€||23. Sep15.400€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct10.500€||14. Oct10.500€||21. Oct10.500€||28. Oct10.500€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Full Board supplement for luxury menu € 315, for deluxe menu € 385 per person per day. Upon request we will send you the related menu details.
- All Inclusive supplement is + € 210 pp pd including unlimited local alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Soft beverages supplement is + € 70 pp pd including unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- Child reduction : 0-6 is free, 7-12 is 50%
- You may also provide yacht provision by your self.
- Beverages will be provided by your wishes at no extra cost or you may bring with you. In any case the service would be given by our crew older.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.